The band who'll support Roger on The Wall tour
Scott F.
2010-04-27 13:49:33 UTC
OK. Here’s the band…….All good men and true. Five new faces. G.E.Smith
(guitar) Robbie Wyckoff (lead singer, doing all David’s old bits), and
Jon Joyce who worked with me in 1980 and 1990 is joined on BVs by the
Lennon cousins, Michael, Mark, and Kipp. The rest of the band you
already know, Graham Broad (Drums), Dave Kilminster and Snowy White
(Guitars), Jon Carin and Harry Waters (Keyboards). Can’t wait to get
into rehearsals. Sadly, no female BVs in THE WALL, Katie, Pat, Carol,
Sylvia we shall miss you!
Love Roger

The Wall Live

Drums:
Graham Broad

Guitars:
Dave Kilminster
G.E. Smith
Snowy White

Keyboards:
Jon Carin
Harry Waters

Lead Vocals:
Robbie Wyckoff

Backing Vocals:
Jon Joyce
Mark Lennon
Michael Lennon
Kipp Lennon
thomp
2010-05-11 19:59:54 UTC
Post by Scott F.
[...]
Right on, looking forward to the whole show. I noticed on some of the
choices for seating included behind stage views. Did anyone get any of
those tickets? I think it would be exceptional place to watch the
show from.

--
thomp