Will Roger Waters ever release something better than Amused to Death?
Stephen Thomas Cole
2013-01-21 14:36:21 UTC
AtD is, without a doubt, my favourite record of all time. I have been
listening to it since it's release and think that it really is a
remarkable album, certainly the equal of anything PF released and
absolutely the high point of Roger's solo career.

With a new record supposedly on the horizon, should one be filled with
anticipation or dread as to it's contents?
--
Stephen Thomas Cole
Scott F.
2013-01-26 19:14:28 UTC
Post by Stephen Thomas Cole
With a new record supposedly on the horizon, should one be filled with
anticipation or dread as to it's contents?
Yes.

And I agree with your assessment of AtD. Brilliant.