Light A Candle for Rick Wright
Kyla =^..^=
2008-09-17 01:01:49 UTC
If you'd like, you can light a virtual Candle for Rick at this site, which
I put up.

http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=RickW
RickW is the "Group" where you can find it his candles, write your own
message, and read the wonderful messages others have sent.
I just looked and 22 candles from 7 countries have been lit for Rick, since
yesterday.

Love, in sadness
Kyla from amp-f
Sticking Vicky
2008-09-17 13:15:38 UTC
Do you suffer from OCD?
Kyla =^..^=
2008-09-17 18:58:55 UTC
"Kyla =^..^=" ...
Post by Kyla =^..^=
If you'd like, you can light a virtual Candle for Rick at this site, which
I put up.
http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=RickW
RickW is the "Group" where you can find it his candles, write your own
message, and read the wonderful messages others have sent.
I just looked and 22 candles from 7 countries have been lit for Rick,
since yesterday. (Tuesday)
Love, in sadness
Kyla from amp-f
Kyla =^..^=
2008-09-18 03:59:11 UTC
"Kyla =^..^=" >
Post by Kyla =^..^=
"Kyla =^..^=" ...
Post by Kyla =^..^=
If you'd like, you can light a virtual Candle for Rick at this site, which
I put up.
http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=RickW
RickW is the "Group" where you can find it his candles, write your own
message, and read the wonderful messages others have sent.
I just looked and 22 candles from 7 countries have been lit for Rick,
since yesterday. (Tuesday)
Love, in sadness
Kyla from amp-f
Since I put the site up on Monday, 80 candles from 23 countries have been
lit for Rick...wow.
I wish, somehow, the rest of the band and Rick's family could see this site.

Kyla