9/11
Bradley Manning
2010-07-11 09:15:38 UTC
In memory of all those that lost their lives... and continue to do so...

In memory of all those that are yet to lose their lives...

You owe it not only to yourselves to view the first 8 minutes... and
continue to the last chapter... but you owe it to the above too.

It's free, easy, and it merely costs you a little of your time.

http://www.youtube.com/user/ae911truth

Thank you.
Lars
2010-07-11 21:19:20 UTC
Post by Bradley Manning
http://www.youtube.com/user/ae911truth
Lunatics!

Lars
Stockholm
Bradley Manning
2010-07-11 23:17:42 UTC
Post by Lars
Post by Bradley Manning
http://www.youtube.com/user/ae911truth
Lunatics!
World respected engineers and architects are lunatics?

Tell me... How many WMD's did they find in Iraq? How many thousands
have died because of that particular pretence?

When the former director of the CIA says it needs to be investigated I
think I'd prefer to listen to him rather than accept what's spoon fed.
Just in case!

Take a look here:

Is that really falling down because of just a few fires?
--
http://www.collateralmurder.com/

http://wikileaks.org/
Lars
2010-07-12 08:20:12 UTC
Post by Bradley Manning
Post by Lars
Post by Bradley Manning
http://www.youtube.com/user/ae911truth
Lunatics!
World respected engineers and architects are lunatics?
Have you forgotten the airplanes that smashed into the twin towers?
Post by Bradley Manning
Tell me... How many WMD's did they find in Iraq? How many thousands
have died because of that particular pretence?
None, I know. It was our guy who lead the UN committee investigating
Iraq, when they suddenly had to pack up because Bush et al wanted a
war. But that hardly proves anything about the twin towers.
Post by Bradley Manning
Take a look here: http://youtu.be/Nj487RNAi14
No thanks. I have quite had it with far-fetched conspiracy theories,
and the loonies that advocate them.

Lars
Stockholm
Bradley Manning
2010-07-12 18:38:44 UTC
Post by Lars
Post by Bradley Manning
Take a look here: http://youtu.be/Nj487RNAi14
No thanks. I have quite had it with far-fetched conspiracy theories,
and the loonies that advocate them.
Over 3 hundred former government officials. Some ranked as high as
director of CIA.

Over 700 lawyers and attorneys. Some ranked as high as DA.

Thousands of globally respects engineers, architects and scientists.

Fire-fighters and police officers who were on the scene.

Loonies?

These aren't spotty teens sitting in a room trying to make up the best
fantasy story.

History has told us that governments lie and the media propagate those
lies at times of crisis... thus controlling the minds of viewers.

History has also shown us that NEVER has a steel structured, reinforced
building fallen down because of fire.

The plane theory is convenient. But no plane hit tower 7. Tower 7 was
over a football field away from the twins whilst towers 3, 4, 5 and 6
were closer.

Towers 3, 4, 5 and 6 didn't collapse? Why is this? Were they protected
more than tower 7 which has reinforced areas due to holding sensitive
government offices?

Welcome to the Machine - enjoy your stay!
History will prove you wrong - And you're sure to remember this day!

Read the official NIST report. 10,000 pages of unproven 'facts' with
none explaining why tower 7 fell.

To quote - We don't know.

Goodbye
--
http://www.collateralmurder.com/

http://wikileaks.org/
Sekula
2010-07-23 16:57:09 UTC
Post by Bradley Manning
Post by Lars
Post by Bradley Manning
[...]
yep tell me how tower 7 went down and we will know it all.