R I P Richard Wright
Lars
2008-09-15 23:06:09 UTC
Bad news,

The papers here say that Richard Wright died a couple of days ago,
of cancer.

I really liked him, and his music.

Lars
Stockholm
Kyla =^..^=
2008-09-17 00:48:32 UTC
"Lars" <> Bad news,
Post by Lars
The papers here say that Richard Wright died a couple of days ago,
of cancer.
I really liked him, and his music.
Lars
Stockholm
If you'd like to light a candle for Rick, go to:
http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=RickW
add a comment if you like, and read some other comments.
RickW is the name of the 'group' the candlesite I made is where you cand
find it.
He was indeed wonderful.
Hugs through tears
Kyla from amp-f
Sticking Vicky
2008-09-17 13:15:56 UTC
If you'd like, you can light a virtual Candle
Do you suffer from OCD?
Scott F.
2008-09-17 14:09:14 UTC
Post by Sticking Vicky
If you'd like, you can light a virtual Candle
Do you suffer from OCD?
I notice that you've followed Kyla around the boards asking the same
question.
Isn't it true that the one suffering OCD? If you didn't, you'd have
no need to stalk Kyla....

Get help. If you can't get help. Kill yourself...
Sticking Vicky
2008-09-17 14:36:12 UTC
Post by Scott F.
Get help. If you can't get help. Kill yourself...
Good advice.... I'll pass it on to her

Ms Waterman makes me chuckle.... I was also curious as to how many posts
she'd hijacked to advertise her candle on..... 33 and counting.... She's
started on the Waters group now..... I spat my latte out all over my cats
keyboard when I saw that.....!!

Hold on! Is there some kind of compo going on.....? the person with the most
candles gets a years supply of kitty litter or sommat??

C'mon - ya gotta admit..... it's annoying to see all her hijacked posts....
you think you're opening a thread to read something new and all that's there
is another one of her copy'n paste adverts..... I understand the sentiments
and one or two leading posts to announce your angelic good deed for the day
.....(done solely to gain attention for herself!!).... would work a lot
better....

The thing is.... Kyla likes to draw attention to herself and her woes.....
so.... there's always going to be arseholes like myself that'll throw crap
at her......

and there'll always be assholes trying to throw crap at me....
Kyla =^..^=
2008-09-17 19:21:52 UTC
"Scott F." ...
On Sep 17, 8:15 am, "Sticking Vicky"
Post by Sticking Vicky
If you'd like, you can light a virtual Candle
Do you suffer from OCD?
I notice that you've followed Kyla around the boards asking the same
question.
Isn't it true that the one suffering OCD? If you didn't, you'd have
no need to stalk Kyla....
Get help. If you can't get help. Kill yourself...
Sticky Vicky has been stalking me for a long time, but I just consider the
source. He/she 'does' indeed need help. This 'person' has suggested I kill
myself, by OD-ing, throwing myself in front of a train, I'm a waste of
oxygen etc.
which I'm not going to even consider, because I have friends and family and
cats who love me and depend on me. And I have a wonderful husband that I've
been married for almost 32 years, who is so kind to me and takes such good
care of me.
I'm not being vain either, and I've never claimed to be perfect.
I never did anything to make this person hate me so much.
He/she must love to pick on someone who is disabaled. ..me.
Sticky Vicky, 'please' quit stalking me and get help.
YOU 'really' need it.
Thank you for your advise, Scott.
Hug to Scott
Kyla
from AMP-F

'Some people have issues, others have a lifetime subscription'