ROGER WATERS TOUR COMING TO AN END
Kyla =^..^=
2012-07-06 20:07:36 UTC
This just in from Neptune Pink Floyd, an online magazine I subscribe to:

Roger Waters Tour Coming to Close
On the one hand, it is a shame that there are only 7 dates left on Roger
Waters tour of the Wall. That is to say, from the dates announced thus far ,
we live in hope that Roger will agree to tour Europe some more in 2013.
But on the other hand, it is also exciting, especially for those in the New
York area, that Roger Waters will perform
The Wall with his amazing band at Yankee Stadium this Friday night and
Saturday night too.
There are still limited tickets still available from Ticketmaster, and other
ticket venues so, if you can get there, get some tickets and
see one of the most ambitious productions in the history of popular music
and live performance.

Kyla
Jon
2012-07-06 20:19:40 UTC
Post by Kyla =^..^=
Roger Waters Tour Coming to Close
On the one hand, it is a shame that there are only 7 dates left on Roger
Waters tour of the Wall. That is to say, from the dates announced thus far ,
we live in hope that Roger will agree to tour Europe some more in 2013.
But on the other hand, it is also exciting, especially for those in the
New York area, that Roger Waters will perform
The Wall with his amazing band at Yankee Stadium this Friday night and
Saturday night too.
There are still limited tickets still available from Ticketmaster, and
other ticket venues so, if you can get there, get some tickets and
see one of the most ambitious productions in the history of popular
music and live performance.
Kyla
Good, the two faced cunt should be forced to spend the rest of his days
on a remote part of his beloved Malvinas!

Hasta La Vista Baby!
luvprog
Hasta La Vista Baby!
luvprog
Kyla
luvprog
2012-07-09 15:59:19 UTC
Post by Kyla =^..^=
Roger Waters Tour Coming to Close
On the one hand, it is a shame that there are only 7 dates left on Roger
Waters tour of the Wall. That is to say, from the dates announced thus far ,
we live in hope that Roger will agree to tour Europe some more in 2013.
But on the other hand, it is also exciting, especially for those in the New
York area, that Roger Waters will perform
The Wall with his amazing band at Yankee Stadium this Friday night and
Saturday night too.
There are still limited tickets still available from Ticketmaster, and other
ticket venues so, if you can get there, get some tickets and
see one of the most ambitious productions in the history of popular music
and live performance.
Kyla
fucking idiot = kyla