Another Video From The Roger Waters show in Houston
Kyla =^. .^=
2008-05-22 17:05:25 UTC
ThomP, my good friend for over 9 years sent me this video from the Houston
Roger Waters show and asked me to post it for you to see.

ThomP has been to so many Roger Waters concerts and really enjoys them, and
I thank him and give him the credit for sending me this.
Enjoy:)
(((HUG)))
Kyla
Tricky Vicky
2008-05-22 19:59:22 UTC
Post by Kyla =^. .^=
ThomP, my good friend for over 9 years sent me this video from the Houston
Roger Waters show and asked me to post it for you to see.
http://youtu.be/39nslnFcZHQ
Whats the relevance of saying he's been "my good friend for over 9 years"?
The educated amongst us might see it as an insecurity on your part.....
Post by Kyla =^. .^=
ThomP has been to so many Roger Waters concerts and really enjoys them,
and I thank him and give him the credit for sending me this.
No....what you're actually doing is giving yourself credit.....Can you not
see it?
Post by Kyla =^. .^=
Enjoy:)
(((HUG)))
Kyla
orange
2008-05-22 20:13:43 UTC
Post by Kyla =^. .^=
ThomP has been to so many Roger Waters concerts and really enjoys them,
and I thank him and give him the credit for sending me this.
No....what you're actually doing is giving yourself credit.....Can you not
see it?
Post by Kyla =^. .^=
Enjoy:)
(((HUG)))
Kyla
Is this your mate ?

http://youtube.com/user/juanchomode

BTW the sound is CRAP

Cheers,
Jerry
Kyla =^. .^=
2008-05-22 21:34:54 UTC
"orange" >
"Tricky Vicky" >>
"Kyla =^. .^=" <...
Post by Kyla =^. .^=
ThomP, my good friend for over 9 years sent me this video from the
Houston Roger Waters show and asked me to post it for you to see.
http://youtu.be/39nslnFcZHQ
Whats the relevance of saying he's been "my good friend for over 9
years"? The educated amongst us might see it as an insecurity on your
part.....
And yet, you're still in pre-school.
Post by Kyla =^. .^=
ThomP has been to so many Roger Waters concerts and really enjoys them,
and I thank him and give him the credit for sending me this.
No....what you're actually doing is giving yourself credit.....Can you
not see it?
Nope, I'm giving ThomP credit.
Post by Kyla =^. .^=
Enjoy:)
(((HUG)))
Kyla
Is this your mate ?
http://youtube.com/user/juanchomode
Nope, it must be yours.
BTW the sound is CRAP
Your opinion.
Cheers,
Jerry
Cheers
Kyla
e***@chinagreenelvis.com
2008-05-23 05:10:24 UTC
Post by Kyla =^. .^=
ThomP has been to so many Roger Waters concerts and really enjoys them,
and I thank him and give him the credit for sending me this.
No....what you're actually doing is giving yourself credit.....Can you not
see it?
Post by Kyla =^. .^=
Enjoy:)
(((HUG)))
Kyla
Aw, play nice. She's posting something actually relevant to Pink
Floyd...
Lord Buckeye
see it?
Kyla =^. .^=
2008-05-23 19:15:52 UTC
"Lord Buckeye"

Hey Lord Buckeye, nice to see you again <G>
How are ya?
(((HUG)))
Kyla
Lord Buckeye
Hi Kyla. I'm fine. Hope you are to. Please give my regards to 'Jerry'.
Kyla `=^. .^=`
Kyla
T***@gmail.com
2008-05-23 01:03:14 UTC
Roger Waters show and asked me to post it for you to http://youtu.be/39nslnFcZHQ
ThomP has been to so many Roger Waters concerts and really enjoys them, and
I thank him and give him the credit for sending me this.
Enjoy:)
(((HUG)))
Kyla
Thanks Kyla - I finally figured out usenet, again. Man, things have
changed over the years. Things were much simpler before.

Anywho -

I scanned through some of the threads and my .02 is:

I think they will reunite: New Album first, Gilmour has said: I don't
see the point of doing a reunion tour without a new album. (If you
need a source for this: 1. You are a little too uptight and 2. That
will take some time to find that video interview again.)

So the question is could they put a new album together? You bet.

I would go see a PF tour without Gilmour, as I saw the PF tour without
Waters. Excellent shows, although I like the Lapse of Reason Tour
better than the Division Bell.

If an Artist's motive is to spread a Point of View to many, then I can
see Roger wanting to employ the Floyd name even if it was without
David. However, I think the 4 will play together again before that's
becomes the option.

And last but not least: The song is called, Empty Spaces.

--
thomp

"For Fuck's sake . . . "
Kyla =^. .^=
2008-05-23 02:58:40 UTC
<Thompaw
On May 22, 12:05 pm, "Kyla =^. .^="
Post by Kyla =^. .^=
ThomP, my good friend for over 9 years sent me this video from the Houston
Roger Waters show and asked me to post it for you to
http://youtu.be/39nslnFcZHQ
ThomP has been to so many Roger Waters concerts and really enjoys them, and
I thank him and give him the credit for sending me this.
Enjoy:)
(((HUG)))
Kyla
Thanks Kyla - I finally figured out usenet, again.
Nice to see you back Thom <G>

Man, things have
changed over the years. Things were much simpler before.
Yup, they have changed and it was funner back then.
Anywho -
I think they will reunite: New Album first, Gilmour has said: I don't
see the point of doing a reunion tour without a new album. (If you
need a source for this: 1. You are a little too uptight and 2. That
will take some time to find that video interview again.)
Huh? I'm too uptight? Well with creeps picking me apart, I have a right to
be uptight I guess.
So the question is could they put a new album together? You bet.
But 'will they'??
I would go see a PF tour without Gilmour, as I saw the PF tour without
Waters. Excellent shows, although I like the Lapse of Reason Tour
better than the Division Bell.
Missed the first one in 87, saw the last one in 94 and
I remember 'us' seeing Roger at The Gorge in 2000.
Wasn't that awesome?
If an Artist's motive is to spread a Point of View to many, then I can
see Roger wanting to employ the Floyd name even if it was without
David. However, I think the 4 will play together again before that's
becomes the option.
Let's hope so <G>
And last but not least: The song is called, Empty Spaces.
Okay:) Thanks
Nice to see ya poast again
HUG
Kyla
--
thomp
"For Fuck's sake . . . "
????
T***@gmail.com
2008-05-23 13:48:49 UTC
Sorry Kyla, This was not directed at you, but more to the group in
general, if they demand a source for Gilmour's quote about a new album
first.

? Did Anyone else see that interview?

Hi Steve! Long time, eh?

Here's to Roger's last tour! Bravo! Thank you so much.

--
thomp

be uptight I guess.
Kyla =^. .^=
2008-05-23 19:20:48 UTC
<Thompaw213
Post by T***@gmail.com
Sorry Kyla, This was not directed at you, but more to the group in
general, if they demand a source for Gilmour's quote about a new album
first.
Ah, thanks for clearing that up for me <G>
Post by T***@gmail.com
? Did Anyone else see that interview?
I think it might be on My Space somewhere.
Post by T***@gmail.com
Hi Steve! Long time, eh?
Here's to Roger's last tour! Bravo! Thank you so much.
And here's to the 2000 tour he did at The Gorge that we went to...wow.
Remember when his plane flew over at the beginning?
We had great seats, didn't we? And a great time too LOL
Hug
Kyla
Post by T***@gmail.com
--
thomp
be uptight I guess.
T***@gmail.com
2008-05-25 15:10:15 UTC
Post by Kyla =^. .^=
And here's to the 2000 tour he did at The Gorge that we went to...wow.
Remember when his plane flew over at the beginning?
We had great seats, didn't we? And a great time too LOL
That was a GREAT show! and had two excellent hosts. Thanks for hooking
us up. The jet was a nice way to kick the show off. We'll make sure
to get together on the next one, ok?
Post by Kyla =^. .^=
There's a name from the past!
Now we just Bleech and Mrs. B to drop in...
Funny thing about Rev. Bleech, I was reading some old posts and
followed a link in his sig. file, anyone care to guess where that link
takes you now?

Where is Bleech? I had many good debates with him and Lynch. That guy
made me laugh. What a trip. Is Sad Ken still around? or April? RM?
Bedwarmer? Cozy? K. Handy? Cin. Girl? D Sharpe? nicole? What a group
of freaks we were.

Things change over time - I stopped posting when I changed ISP's and
Usenet was no longer a part of the service. That was a long time ago.
I did drop in every once in a blue moon and caught the news about
jweb.
: (

in any event, I guess I'll stick around until the next tour.

: )

--
thomp
"Did they expect us to treat them with any respect?!"
Sad Ken
2008-05-27 18:01:24 UTC
Post by T***@gmail.com
Where is Bleech? I had many good debates with him and Lynch. That guy
made me laugh. What a trip. Is Sad Ken still around? or April? RM?
Bedwarmer? Cozy? K. Handy? Cin. Girl? D Sharpe? nicole? What a group
of freaks we were.
Bleech? There was someone posting by the name for ages a few years
ago, but it didn't entirely seem to be the Bleech I remembered. I
never did quite grasp what happened there. April? Nope. Otherwise
engaged in more worthwhile activites, I suspect - like the rest of her
life. RM? Unseen and unheard for years. Bedz? Occasionally pokes his
head in (behave!). Cozy? Not been around for most of the decade so far
IIRC. Keith Handy? Same as Cozy. Cinn? Returns now and again with
important announcements and proclamations. Denise? Definitely still
here. Nicole - or Nichole? I'm sure we had two. Either way, neither
have been seen for yonks. I think I'm more or less right, unless
anyone knows better (and they almost certainly will).....

And me? I *think* I'm still here. Much less than I used to be
though....

Sad Ken - eleven years on amp-f, and still none the wiser
Kyla `=^. .^=`
2008-05-31 20:27:08 UTC
<Thompaw213
On May 23, 2:20 pm, "Kyla =^. .^="
Post by Kyla =^. .^=
And here's to the 2000 tour he did at The Gorge that we went to...wow.
Remember when his plane flew over at the beginning?
We had great seats, didn't we? And a great time too LOL
That was a GREAT show! and had two excellent hosts.
Aw, thanks<G>
Thanks for hooking us up.
You're most welcome.
The jet was a nice way to kick the show off.
Yeah, I think about 2000 people peed in unison with that....
Remember the kazoos?
We'll make sure
to get together on the next one, ok?
Sounds good to me <G>
HUG
Post by Kyla =^. .^=
There's a name from the past!
Now we just Bleech and Mrs. B to drop in...
Funny thing about Rev. Bleech, I was reading some old posts and
followed a link in his sig. file, anyone care to guess where that link
takes you now?
Tell us....
Where is Bleech? I had many good debates with him and Lynch. That guy
made me laugh. What a trip. Is Sad Ken still around? or April? RM?
Bedwarmer? Cozy? K. Handy? Cin. Girl? D Sharpe? nicole? What a group
of freaks we were.
Yup, and we had a great time too.
Things change over time - I stopped posting when I changed ISP's and
Usenet was no longer a part of the service. That was a long time ago.
I did drop in every once in a blue moon and caught the news about
jweb.
: (
This place went downhill when jweb died I think.
I really miss the NQ & SF's.
He was a sweetheart.
in any event, I guess I'll stick around until the next tour.
: )
Yaaaaaaay <G>
TimK
Steven Sullivan
2008-05-23 09:00:50 UTC
Post by T***@gmail.com
Post by Kyla =^. .^=
ThomP, my good friend for over 9 years sent me this video from the Houston
Roger Waters show and asked me to post it for you to http://youtu.be/39nslnFcZHQ
ThomP has been to so many Roger Waters concerts and really enjoys them, and
I thank him and give him the credit for sending me this.
Enjoy:)
(((HUG)))
Kyla
Thanks Kyla - I finally figured out usenet, again. Man, things have
changed over the years. Things were much simpler before.
wow....it's ThomPaw!

Good to see some 'old heads' here again.
--
-S
maybe they wanna rock.
with them.
Kyla =^. .^=
2008-05-23 19:22:42 UTC
"Steven Sullivan" ...
Post by Steven Sullivan
Post by T***@gmail.com
Post by Kyla =^. .^=
ThomP, my good friend for over 9 years sent me this video from the Houston
Roger Waters show and asked me to post it for you to
http://youtu.be/39nslnFcZHQ
ThomP has been to so many Roger Waters concerts and really enjoys them, and
I thank him and give him the credit for sending me this.
Enjoy:)
(((HUG)))
Kyla
Thanks Kyla - I finally figured out usenet, again. Man, things have
changed over the years. Things were much simpler before.
wow....it's ThomPaw!
Good to see some 'old heads' here again.
And a good 'old head' too <G>
Kyla