Map of the North American Tour
thomp
2010-05-01 00:47:10 UTC
http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?ie=UTF8&hl=en&msa=0&msid=106643438531331432762.0004852f8d5bf2029bb32&ll=37.71859,-97.119141&spn=76.257948,73.652344&z=4
progea
2010-05-01 01:40:15 UTC
http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?ie=UTF8&hl=en&msa=0&msid=1066434385313...
Hmm, does the contour look like an inflatable pig with the mouth open
on the St. Lawrence river and one leg in Florida?
Kyla =^..^=
2010-05-01 05:01:09 UTC
"thomp"
Post by thomp
http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?ie=UTF8&hl=en&msa=0&msid=106643438531331432762.0004852f8d5bf2029bb32&ll=37.71859,-97.119141&spn=76.257948,73.652344&z=4
Whoa...Got a compass??
Kyla%b
Gary
2010-05-01 11:50:20 UTC
Just a few miles from Seattle too!
Indy Scent
2010-05-06 20:53:42 UTC
Post by Gary
Post by thomp
http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?ie=UTF8&hl=en&msa=0&msid=106643438531331432762.0004852f8d5bf2029bb32&ll=37.71859,-97.119141&spn=76.257948,73.652344&z=4
Just a few miles from Seattle too!
You see those two markers in the upper left side of the map?

I now have a pair of tickets for *EACH* of those shows.

They had better be awesome.
Gary
2010-05-06 21:07:50 UTC
Post by Indy Scent
Post by Gary
Post by thomp
http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?ie=UTF8&hl=en&msa=0&msid=106643438531331432762.0004852f8d5bf2029bb32&ll=37.71859,-97.119141&spn=76.257948,73.652344&z=4
Just a few miles from Seattle too!
You see those two markers in the upper left side of the map?
I now have a pair of tickets for *EACH* of those shows.
They had better be awesome.
Excellent!! I'm sure it will be! I'm working on a ticket for
Vancouver... Volcanic ash allowing:)
Scott F.
2010-05-07 15:48:52 UTC
http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?ie=UTF8&hl=en&msa=0&msid=1066434385313...
Nicely done....

BTW, I have floor tickets to the Houston Show. God Bless Roger-Waters
Dot Com pre-sales....
thomp

thomp
Kyla =^..^=
2010-05-07 23:24:16 UTC
"thomp"
On May 7, 11:48 am, "Scott F."
On Apr 30, 7:47 pm, thomp
http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?ie=UTF8&hl=en&msa=0&msid=1066434385313...
Nicely done....
BTW, I have floor tickets to the Houston Show. God Bless Roger-Waters
Dot Com pre-sales....
Yeah!

--
thomp

That is way cool..how many rows back?
In 2000, we were like 10 or 11 rows back, IIRC Maybe closer..
Zooming plane.....wow.....kazoos...comment by Mark Brown on that...LOL
Kyla
thomp
2010-05-08 03:27:27 UTC
Post by Kyla =^..^=
On May 7, 11:48 am, "Scott F."
On Apr 30, 7:47 pm, thomp
http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?ie=UTF8&hl=en&msa=0&msid=1066434385313...
Nicely done....
Thanks Scott!
Post by Kyla =^..^=
BTW, I have floor tickets to the Houston Show. God Bless Roger-Waters
Dot Com pre-sales....
Super! I hope you have a great time, I may also be at the very show,
time will tell.
Post by Kyla =^..^=
Yeah!
--
thomp
That is way cool..how  many rows back?
In 2000, we were like 10 or 11 rows back,  IIRC   Maybe closer..
Zooming plane.....wow.....kazoos...comment by Mark Brown on that...LOL
Kyla
Oddly enough Kyla, the pre-sales through r-w.com are not giving seat
assignments. Only a vague description like the first 35 rows.

Makes it tough for the ticket brokers to resell.

Good Job Roger and Crew! Good Job...

--
thomp
" Shine on you crazy diamond..."
Scott F.
2010-05-08 09:13:29 UTC
That is way cool..how �many rows back?
In 2000, we were like 10 or 11 rows back, �IIRC � Maybe closer..
Zooming plane.....wow.....kazoos...comment by Mark Brown on that...LOL
Kyla
Won't know for a couple of weeks. I'm guaranteed to be in either
section A B or C, which is in front of the stage. So, it'll be close.

The organization is being very guarded with the tickets. I can't pick
them up until the day of the show, (though I'll know the seating
assignment ahead) Also, I have to show ID to pick up the tickets. I
think the organization is doing all it humanly can to defeat the after
market folks who are going to charge a grand or more the section I
just paid 200 a ticket.
Kyla =^..^=
2010-05-08 20:38:14 UTC
"Scott F." <
On May 7, 6:24?pm, "Kyla =^..^="
That is way cool..how ?many rows back?
In 2000, we were like 10 or 11 rows back, ?IIRC ? Maybe closer..
Zooming plane.....wow.....kazoos...comment by Mark Brown on that...LOL
Kyla
Won't know for a couple of weeks. I'm guaranteed to be in either
section A B or C, which is in front of the stage. So, it'll be close.
Well, I'm hoping you'll be nice and close to the stage..
The organization is being very guarded with the tickets. I can't pick
them up until the day of the show, (though I'll know the seating
assignment ahead) Also, I have to show ID to pick up the tickets. I
think the organization is doing all it humanly can to defeat the after
market folks who are going to charge a grand or more the section I
just paid 200 a ticket.
I can so totally relate to that..convenirnt, huh?
When Floyd came to Vancouver, 1994, both shows sold out nearly immediately,
but one radio station had some tix and announced when and where we could buy
them, we could each only buy one ticket, and had to show ID to the ticket
sellet at an auto shop, the only place they were being sold, and then were
given a voucher for the tix, which were given to us on the bus..[we elected
to take a bus to the concert rather than drive] and the whole pkg, bus, to
an fro, tix, parking, .was around $80 each. Not bad.
There was a caravan of about 20 busses, .
It was THE best concert we've ever been to..:)
Our seats were pretty good, too.
Enjoy the show.
Kyla
Joker
2010-06-14 12:39:30 UTC
What do the different colours represent ?
thomp
2010-06-14 13:23:35 UTC
Post by Joker
http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?ie=UTF8&hl=en&msa=0&msid=1066434385313...
What do the different colours represent ?
The shows that my friends or myself are going to attend. : )

Here is the link to the 2011 tour.

http://tiny.cc/fqbvt

thomp
Joker

Which shows will you attend ?
thomp
2010-06-14 23:28:29 UTC
Post by thomp
Post by Joker
http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?ie=UTF8&hl=en&msa=0&msid=1066434385313...
What do the different colours represent ?
The shows that my friends or myself are going to attend. : )
Here is the link to the 2011 tour.
http://tiny.cc/fqbvt
--
thomp
Which shows will you attend ?
Toronto, Chicago, DC, Ft. Lauderdale, Houston, Vegas, Los Angeles, San
Jose and Tacoma.

With a strong possibility at the other cites, Philadelphia, St Louis,
Vancouver, Tampa & Houston.

As I learned with the 2 Pink Floyd tours, my memory is better served
with repetition. I have more memories of the first one which I saw 9
times over the 2 years, the DB tour I only saw two shows. I can hardly
remember the DB tour. I have many favorite memories from the MLoR
tour.

I hope this isn't the last tour from either Roger or David, but it
very well might be, so I might as well cash in the frequent flyer and
hotel awards that I have accumulated over the years.

--
thomp