It's Pink Floyd Week on NBC (latenight)
Kyla =^ ..^=
2011-10-19 01:13:42 UTC
Roger Waters was on Jimmy Fallon (sp) last night and he played a song with
the Foo Fighters that ROCKED
"So ya thought ya might like to come to the show."
It's on at 12:35 am in the USA and, IDK IF you get that show in the UK or
not, but you can look it up on your computers under TV listings
BTW, for the way, for those of you who don't know, the Foo Fighters were the
back-up band for the late Kurt Cobain (1994)
.
Love and PEACE
Kyla
Thirteen years on AMP-F and not dead yet ;)
drwho
2011-10-19 15:20:33 UTC
Post by Kyla =^ ..^=
Roger Waters was on Jimmy Fallon (sp) last night and he played a song with
the Foo Fighters that ROCKED
"So ya thought ya might like to come to the show."
It's on at 12:35 am in the USA and, IDK IF you get that show in the UK or
not, but you can look it up on your computers under TV listings
BTW, for the way, for those of you who don't know, the Foo Fighters were the
back-up band for the late Kurt Cobain (1994)
.
Love and PEACE
Kyla
Thirteen years on AMP-F and not dead yet ;)
this was already posted a couple weeks ago during PF week on Fallon

stop posting like you said
drwho
2011-10-19 17:27:59 UTC
Post by Kyla =^ ..^=
Roger Waters was on Jimmy Fallon (sp) last night and he played a song with
the Foo Fighters that ROCKED
"So ya thought ya might like to come to the show."
It's on at 12:35 am in the USA and, IDK IF you get that show in the UK or
not, but you can look it up on your computers under TV listings
BTW, for the way, for those of you who don't know, the Foo Fighters were the
back-up band for the late Kurt Cobain (1994)
.
Love and PEACE
Kyla
Thirteen years on AMP-F and not dead yet ;)
oh gawd Foo Fighter were Cobains backup band!!!

What a riot!!!
l***@katamail.com
2011-11-02 16:51:41 UTC
Post by drwho
Post by Kyla =^ ..^=
Roger Waters was on Jimmy Fallon (sp) last night and he played a song with
the Foo Fighters that ROCKED
"So ya thought ya might like to come to the show."
It's on at 12:35 am in the USA and, IDK IF you get that show in the UK or
not, but you can look it up on your computers under TV listings
BTW, for the way, for those of you who don't know, the Foo Fighters were the
back-up band for the late Kurt Cobain (1994)
.
Love and PEACE
Kyla
Thirteen years on AMP-F and not dead yet ;)
oh gawd Foo Fighter were Cobains backup band!!!
What a riot!!!
Why you are so addicted by Kyla..??
your little brain is a real servant of her..
you are really obssessed by her..
you are a mess...
poor little Dr Who..or..
may i really say Gary Woodhouse..??..
you really are a REAL SCAM
drwho
2011-11-02 20:46:17 UTC
Post by l***@katamail.com
Post by drwho
Post by Kyla =^ ..^=
[...]
Yup, I am Garry Woodhouse.........or am I??????

But Kyla is still a prick.
l***@katamail.com
2011-11-03 15:50:47 UTC
Post by drwho
Post by l***@katamail.com
Post by drwho
Post by Kyla =^ ..^=
[...]
the truth hurts you little poor Dr Who alias Gary
WoodlittlebrainHouse ..alias ..and so on...
you are a thief of other's identities cause you really do not have a
safe one...
drwho
You BETCHA!!! And not a damn thing you can do about it.
l***@katamail.com
Mr - Gay - headofWoodHouseofmisery
drwho
HELLO NANCY!!!
l***@katamail.com
2011-11-03 19:01:59 UTC
Post by drwho
Post by l***@katamail.com
Post by drwho
Post by l***@katamail.com
Post by drwho
Post by l***@katamail.com
Post by drwho
Post by Kyla =^ ..^=
[...]
hello Syd...you can only secks over your very little brain..if you are
able to discover it...
Mr - Gay- headofWoodHouseofmisery
l***@katamail.com
drwho
Hello Kyla, I would never secks you, Kyla.
l***@katamail.com
2011-11-03 20:44:34 UTC
Post by drwho
Post by l***@katamail.com
Post by drwho
Post by l***@katamail.com
Post by drwho
Post by l***@katamail.com
Post by drwho
Post by l***@katamail.com
Post by drwho
Post by Kyla =^ ..^=
[...]
..if you poor mum has finished her milk go to yr sister to have some
oh poor little child of 45 years..
drwho
2011-11-03 20:47:19 UTC
Post by l***@katamail.com
Post by drwho
Post by l***@katamail.com
Post by drwho
Post by l***@katamail.com
Post by drwho
Post by l***@katamail.com
Post by drwho
Post by l***@katamail.com
Post by drwho
Post by Kyla =^ ..^=
[...]
still kind of showing your mental capacity, which is not very much,
Kyla
l***@katamail.com
take yr milk Mr - Gay- headofWoodHouseofmisery
drwho
where did I see that before???
l***@katamail.com
2011-11-04 14:02:27 UTC
Post by drwho
Post by l***@katamail.com
Post by drwho
Post by l***@katamail.com
Post by drwho
Post by l***@katamail.com
Post by drwho
Post by l***@katamail.com
Post by drwho
Post by l***@katamail.com
Post by drwho
Post by l***@katamail.com
Post by drwho
Post by Kyla =^ ..^=
[...]
when you took the yr mother's warm milk...oh poor little child of 45
years old...
l***@katamail.com
years old...
l***@katamail.com
2011-11-09 18:16:23 UTC
Post by drwho
Post by l***@katamail.com
Post by drwho
Post by l***@katamail.com
Post by drwho
Post by l***@katamail.com
Post by drwho
Post by l***@katamail.com
Post by drwho
Post by l***@katamail.com
Post by drwho
Post by l***@katamail.com
Post by drwho
Post by Kyla =^ ..^=
[...]
Sigh man, pig man, ha ha charade you are.

Almost a joker,
With your head down in the pig bin,

Pig stain on your fat chin.
What do you hope to find.
When you're down in the pig mine.
You're nearly a laugh,
You're nearly a laugh
But you're really a cry.

Hey you, Woodhouse,
Ha ha charade you are.

You Woodhouse proud town mouse,
Ha ha charade you are

And do you feel abused?
.....! .....! .....! .....!
.

gary you're nearly a treat,
gary you're nearly a treat
But you're really a cry.
drwho
you know where I live, do something about it! LOL
l***@katamail.com
2011-11-09 20:26:41 UTC
Post by l***@katamail.com
Post by drwho
Post by l***@katamail.com
Post by drwho
Post by l***@katamail.com
Post by drwho
Post by l***@katamail.com
Post by drwho
Post by l***@katamail.com
Post by drwho
Post by l***@katamail.com
Post by drwho
Post by l***@katamail.com
Post by drwho
Post by Kyla =^ ..^=
[...]
i will send you a group of well furnished coloured americans that will
make very very happy
yr poor mum and yr sob sister that are waiting for a very strong and
furnished man who
give them what they need since years due to the lack of yr poor dad
and to yr mental insanity
and don't sob poor little rabbit of 45 yeras old..
drwho
2011-11-10 13:39:04 UTC
Post by l***@katamail.com
Post by l***@katamail.com
Post by drwho
Post by l***@katamail.com
Post by drwho
Post by l***@katamail.com
Post by drwho
Post by l***@katamail.com
Post by drwho
Post by l***@katamail.com
Post by drwho
Post by l***@katamail.com
Post by drwho
Post by l***@katamail.com
Post by drwho
Post by Kyla =^ ..^=
[...]
anything that will 'make very very happy' sounds pretty good

Signed,
Gary (I own your ass) Woodhouse
l***@katamail.com
2011-11-10 17:46:05 UTC
Post by drwho
Post by l***@katamail.com
Post by l***@katamail.com
Post by drwho
Post by l***@katamail.com
Post by drwho
Post by l***@katamail.com
Post by drwho
Post by l***@katamail.com
Post by drwho
Post by l***@katamail.com
Post by drwho
Post by l***@katamail.com
Post by drwho
Post by l***@katamail.com
Post by drwho
Post by Kyla =^ ..^=
[...]
anything that make yr mum and sister happy sounds very very good to
the well furnished americans
that have their ass when you and yr dad are only able to watch the
show
little poor sobbing and suckling rabbit alias Ga(r)y head of WoodHouse
of misery
drwho
2011-11-10 18:31:02 UTC
Post by l***@katamail.com
Post by drwho
Post by l***@katamail.com
Post by l***@katamail.com
Post by drwho
Post by l***@katamail.com
Post by drwho
Post by l***@katamail.com
Post by drwho
Post by l***@katamail.com
Post by drwho
Post by l***@katamail.com
Post by drwho
Post by l***@katamail.com
Post by drwho
Post by l***@katamail.com
Post by drwho
Post by Kyla =^ ..^=
[...]
Oh Hai! It's me, Gary Woohouse.

And I have an exciting new product I would like to introduce to you.

It's called a Dictionary.
l***@katamail.com
2011-11-10 19:48:09 UTC
Post by l***@katamail.com
Post by drwho
Post by l***@katamail.com
Post by l***@katamail.com
Post by drwho
Post by l***@katamail.com
Post by drwho
Post by l***@katamail.com
Post by drwho
Post by l***@katamail.com
Post by drwho
Post by l***@katamail.com
Post by drwho
Post by l***@katamail.com
Post by drwho
Post by l***@katamail.com
Post by drwho
Post by Kyla =^ ..^=
[...]
give it to the well furnished american who is over yr mum and sister
giving them what they need since years

(01273) 676965 -

64 Eastern Concourse, Brighton Marina Village, Brighton, BN2 5UQ -
luvprog
2011-11-10 14:00:59 UTC
Post by l***@katamail.com
Post by l***@katamail.com
Post by drwho
Post by l***@katamail.com
Post by drwho
Post by l***@katamail.com
Post by drwho
Post by l***@katamail.com
Post by drwho
Post by l***@katamail.com
Post by drwho
Post by l***@katamail.com
Post by drwho
Post by l***@katamail.com
Post by drwho
Post by Kyla =^ ..^=
[...]
and don't sob poor little rabbit of 45 yeras old..- Hide quoted text -
Oh come on,,,if you don't like Gary, that's one thing, but to
talk about his mum, sister and dad, is quite sick....who is the
stalker now?
l***@katamail.com
2011-11-10 17:48:54 UTC
Post by luvprog
Post by l***@katamail.com
Post by l***@katamail.com
Post by drwho
Post by l***@katamail.com
Post by drwho
Post by l***@katamail.com
Post by drwho
Post by l***@katamail.com
Post by drwho
Post by l***@katamail.com
Post by drwho
Post by l***@katamail.com
Post by drwho
Post by l***@katamail.com
Post by drwho
Post by Kyla =^ ..^=
[...]
hi Ga(r)y socket puppet..you are on the same side of a little poor
child of 45 years old who threat and cheat
people here on these groups and on internet with
myspace,facebook,twitter,youtube channel and web sites..
since many years
lots of compliments..
be ashamed
l***@katamail.com